First of all I want to say I'm sorry for not posting any cool stuff as of late.. My husband and I made a life altering choice to move again. This past month has been a world wind. First of all we are moving to ..... FLORIDA!! We spent 2 weeks there, found a house- put a bid in for it and it was accepted.. had to get the home inspection done, get insurance (home and auto).. oh'boy and if that wasn't enough.. went back to Texas- had 12 days to get affairs in order, get kids shots and school physicals, get a mover and pack a family of 5. As of today we are back in Florida- closing on Friday, 7/23/2010.. Almost done!!!!
Once our personal belongings arrive via the movers, I will have my craft room once again!!!!
Then you will see step by step my decorating of a house.( My husband is good for that, I am not.. but you will see it happen)
Please be patient with me during this transition.. Jennifer
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Welcome as my newest follower. Good luck on your move.
ReplyDeleteTrudy
www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com