Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Boys shirt to Mandi Dress!!

The dress I made a few months ago- the plaid one- my Mandi wears weekly (she tries to wear it every other day, but to no avail... ) So I picked up a boys size 16 old navy shirt at my local Goodwill. I thought maybe my boy, might wear it.. ( hehe, I knew he wouldn't... The shirt is MINE!!!! but had to give him the choice) I saw this blog this morning on bluebirdlucys blog.. I thought the lace was so cute!!! I had to try it!!





































I think Mandi will love not only the color but the lace.
What do you think??

4 comments:

  1. So cute!! I absolutely love the pattern and color of the shirt!!...and the lace on the pocket is such a fab idea:)
    P.S. thanks so much for stopping by my little blog, I LOVE!!!! to see what other people have made with my tutorials:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute!!! I can't wait to try it for my little, even though she's only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's adorable! Perfect for just about any sunny Florida day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute..I want to wear that myself! I want to thank you for stopping by and posting on my blog. Your openess and honesty is so very inspiring. I am so happy you posted because now I have been introduced to your terrific blog and now I will follow it's greatness!!

    Meg

    ReplyDelete