Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I got a new toy!!!!

I went to a garage sale last week, and for $5 dollars!!


** FIVE DOLLARS!!***


I was able to score the most awesome,

cool,


neat,


strong,


powerful,

Sewing Machine!!!!!











I received it with all the attachments!





Here is just some more misc. photos for ya!






I thought this would be a great starter sewing machine for my children to learn on ....
So far my Dan made himself a cloth watch band and Mandi is making booties for her baby doll...

I'm sorry this has taken me so long to post, I seem to be having issues with Blogger.... :(

1 comment:

  1. that machine is amazing! A treasure. I have a similar model that was passed down to me and I prefer it to the newer ones. They are like tanks. If you get it a tune up about every year or so it will last you forever. What a steal for $5.

    ReplyDelete