I had a few extra minutes, so I decided to whip up a few pairs of capris for the ever growing Beka. Recently she has grown into a little girl body with legs and all... and I'm not fond of the styles or length of the shorts found in our stores here (and they cost too much for my budget of nothing.. :) ) The first pair was made out of a tee shirt I picked up for $1 and the second one is from a Nemo crib sheet. (I just knew I would make something cool with it. Character material is soo darn expensive.) I used a pair of jeans for the pattern. I think they turned out good and I hope she won't grow out of them before summer is over.......
(yes the nemo legs are sewn even.. this what I get for having a 4 year old hold them. lol )



These turned out great! Great idea for finding the Nemo material...and I totally agree about the length of shorts in stores...and dresses and skirts are even worse...
ReplyDeleteI'm always amazed by people who can "whip up" clothes in a few minutes. This would be a two week project for me.
ReplyDelete