Sunday, May 23, 2010

I'm trying again....

I'm trying once again to crochet... I can't follow the directions. It's like looking at another language-dc,ch,sl.... I have enough issues with english. :) but I do have two little girls that most likely would like to learn to do it...
I'm starting with something easy like  a headband  from   http://www.crochetspot.com/crochet-pattern-checkered-headband/ (thanks Rachel for the directions) We'll see if I can do it?!?!







( a previously made hat that you put over your head, no scarf needed..)

2 comments:

  1. So did it work out? I am curious ... :-)
    I think once you get the hang of it crochet language is not that hard. You'll see. To me it's just confusing that some of the terms apperently are used differently depending on which continent you live ... grrrr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did make the headband for Mandi... I can crochet(making up the pattern in my head not on paper), but I think it's the most boring thing on the planet to do.. ( I made Beka this really cool hat a few years ago, she kept telling people I made it for her cause I love her even tho I hate doing it!! :p ) I'll upload a pic for you to see it.

    ReplyDelete