Thursday, December 16, 2010

This is what we've been up to!

Well Christmas is upon us!!!

This is what we've been doing as of late-

~~~~~~The Tree~~~~


Dan settin up the tree.....


( How did Mom say these were suppose to go???)





Beka's is so proud of her branch!




The tree with half the stuff on!



It's Finished!!!!!



Now on to other projects-

The shirts I made for the girls for the holidays!!


Last week I went in to check to make sure the kids were ready for school and Beka saw my Christmas sweater I got last year... " Mom, thats SOOOO cool!! Did you buy us one too?????"

So I kind felt bad they didn't have any christmas clothes...so I came up with this-


and this-


These are the christmas presents that the girls made for their teachers-

(all hand stitched)

(Beka- age 6)



(Mandi- age 7)


Well thats about all going on here. . until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment