Thursday, September 8, 2011

The ever changing life----

Well, I'm back.... :)  Life has been crazy here- summer then the kids are now back to school.  I've been having trouble keeping up with the daily changes here with my medical issues that no one seems to have a clue what it is.. I apologize for dropping off the face of the planet like I seem to have.  I have been doing some more of my photography. When you get a chance check my site out- www.hancockphotography.printroom.com .  I'm teaching my girls how to sew. Beka, who is now 6, is learning how to use the sewing machine. She has even made herself a little 9 patch quilt. (She gave it to her cousin for her b-day before I got to get a pic of it.. oops... :)   
Life goes on right, Deal with things one cannot change, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment